The SHRC offers Equity partners numerous resources to help them develop and implement their Equity plans. Other readers may find them helpful as well.
Equity Notes is a resource for equity partners - organizations with approved equity plans. This electronic news bulletin will address some of the needs of equity sponsors for educational and other materials.
- March 2008 A - Introducing Equity Notes
- March 2008 - Update on the Equity Seal
- October 2008 - Handling Discrimination Complaints
Many Saskatchewan employers and union representatives are seeking practical ways of attracting and retaining a diverse workforce. They see benefits in having a rich variety of employees, and are committed to developing welcoming workplaces. To serve the needs of these employers the SHRC has launched an electronic information service, the Welcoming Workplace Information Network (WWIN).
- March 2008 - Introducing WWIN
- November 2008 - Handling Discrimination Complaints
- Working Together: A New Equity Program for Saskatchwewan