Welcome to "News Releases and Articles." Here you’ll be able to read news releases prepared by the Commission and link to the Government of Saskatchewan Media Services for links to other news releases.
News Releases from 2003 and earlier can be found in the Archives section.
- $44,900 Queen’s Bench Judgment Against Hotel Owner-Manager For Violation of Human Rights and Sexual Harassment; Judgment (PDF)
- Supreme Court of Canada Grants Leave to Appeal Hate Propaganda Decision - October 28, 2010
- Court of Appeal Decision on Marriage Commissioners - SHRC Response - January 12, 2010
- St. Elizabeth's Hospital Settles Human Rights Complaint - September 13, 2007
- University of Saskatchewan reaches women's hockey settlement - Sept 7 2007
- Human rights complaint results in revision of Regina's Paratransit fee structure - August 20, 2007
- Human Rights Complaint results in revision of Regina's Paratransit fee structure
- Human Rights Commission applauds government’s amendments to end mandatory retirement - May 18, 2007
- Commission launches new Equity program and releases new Equity report
- Equity seal now available for equity partners
- Human Rights Commission applauds government’s proposed amendments to end mandatory retirement - November 7, 2006
- Pregnancy, Parenting and the Workplace Handbook - May 12, 2006
- Human rights commissions to champion Canadian Coalition of Cities Against Racism - July 7, 2005
- New appointment made to Saskatchewan Human Rights Commission - February 7, 2005
Articles from 2006 and earlier can be found in the Archives section.
- SHRC response to the Government of Canada's decision to block the adoption of the UN Draft Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples
- Employability in Canada: An SHRC Submission to the Standing Committee on Human Resources, Social Development and the Status of Persons with Disabilities - November 2006